Unique, like the location itself
wake up and go on an adventure
Where do we start? Directly at the Landhaus. The location of the Landhaus Saalbach is ideal for numerous sports activities, both in summer and winter. You can start directly from the house with your skis, bike or hiking boots. You want to have a nice dinner and a well-deserved drink in the village in the evening? You can reach the village centre in just a few minutes on foot.
The perfect location for all activities
The Landhaus Saalbach is located in the middle of the bike park and is the starting point for numerous fantastic hikes. The Kohlmaisbahn is right next door. Especially for children there are great adventure worlds just around the corner.
- Bike in – Bike out
- Monti Trail next to the house
- Practice trail center under the house
- Hiking routes straight away from the house
- The Kohlmaisbahn takes you to the mountain
- Alpine huts and restaurants
- 01 Kohlmais summit railway
- 02 Schattberg X-press
- 03 Panorama Trail
- 04 Monti-Line
- 05 Egger Trail
- 06 Learn To Ride Park
- 07 X-Line
- 08 Montelino’s water playground
Also, in winter the Landhaus Saalbach is in an ideal location. From big to small – everyone gets his individual adventure:
- Ski in – Ski out
- Two ski slopes lead directly past the house
- A practice lift is located right next to the house
- Shuttle service to the ski rental
- Toboggan run is just nearby
- Ski huts and Aprés Ski
- 01 Kohlmais cable car
- 02 Bernkogel cable car
- 03 Turm 6er
- 04 Schattberg X-press
- 05 Wallehenlift
How to reach us
Exit Wals/Lofer (A1) – Bad Reichenhall (B21) – Lofer (B178) – Saalfelden (B311) – in Maishofen continue in the direction of Saalbach Hinterglemm (L111)
Exit Salztal (A9) – Eben (B320) – Bischofshofen (A10) – Zell am See (B311) – in Maishofen continue in the direction of Saalbach Hinterglemm (L111)
A8 to Inntaldreieck – A93/A12 to exit Kufstein Süd – St. Johann/Tyrol (B173 & B178) Saalfelden (B164) – Maishofen (B311) – Saalbach Hinterglemm (L111)
A10 to Bischofshofen – Zell am See (B311) – in Maishofen continue in the direction of Saalbach Hinterglemm(L111)
You are on the Glemmer Straße into the valley – turn right after the BP petrol station – enter the tunnel – in the tunnel straight ahead (do not turn left) – follow the road until Hinterhagweg – keep right on Hinterhagweg – after a left and a right turn left to the Landhaus. Distance from the tunnel to the Landhaus 1.4 km.
The airports Salzburg (90 km) and Munich (220 km) are the closest. Here you have several options. Either you rent a car, or travel by public transport or take a shuttle service.
The nearest train station is in Zell am See. From there you can get to Saalbach by bus. The nearest bus stop is “Tourismusbüro Saalbach”. We will gladly pick you up from the bus stop. Just write us an email early enough so that we can organize the pick-up.
For our summer guests: We are partner of the JokerCard and you get a free bus ticket from Zell am See to Saalbach with the booking reservation.
Your active holiday in Saalbach
Here are some key facts for your trip:
- Our underground car park offers a safe place for your vehicle
- The Landhaus Saalbach is easy to reach by car
- Attention: In Austria there is a compulsory vignette on all motorways (tickets are available at rest and petrol stations).
- You can easily charge your e-car with us.